B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

What I like was the Steffy said she was upfront about getting what she wants - she doesn't play coy or whatever. Score for Steffy. I did love the Stephanie line about the Logans! The one thing I liked about Brooke was her practicality - when she told Ridge that if things don't work out with Liam, at least Hope would know and move on with her life.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure being knocked up requires all that much range. If KKL and HT can handle it, I don't see why JMW's couldn't. She's at least as good as those two.

I would love nothing more than a pregnancy story. It's right up Brad's alley too, but it has to be after Hope loses her cherry. Please, dear soap gods, after.

• Members

I thought most of Taylor's pregnancy stories were kind of ridiculous (one had closeups of a blood stained pillow and the other was Frank Gorshin as her guardian angel). Brooke's stories were good the first few times but she had too many kids. Both ladies had acting styles which were used to varying degrees of success.

I guess I don't see a point in tying Steffy to a story many are tired of or giving her a child at such a young age. I'm also not sure if giving a very emotional story to someone who struggles to move their face is a good idea. I remember those scenes of Taylor grieving for Phoebe and it was difficult to watch, for many reasons.

• Members

Not that I really care who ends up with whom anyway----but this story needs to end NOW. The ridiculousness of having every bleepin' character discussing Hope's virginity to the exclusion of anything else---MY GOD. MAKE IT END. Preferably before I'm driven to puncture my own ear drums so I never have to hear grown adults dissecting this inane little triangle EVER AGAIN.

At least when I sat through (most of) twenty years' worth of Brooke/Ridge/Taylor, there were occassionally other stories to focus on. Now it seems all of L.A. has been consumed by the cherry that is Hope's sacrifice on the altar of Spencer manhood. God help us when it bursts.

• Members

I know!! What happened to the fight for Forrester Creations, with Taylor vindictively siding with Thorne and threatening to oust Ridge as head of the company? Where's Beverly, Dayzee, or Thomas for that matter? I'd much rather watch Dayzee rip Amber a new one for trying to steal back her babydaddy. Hell, I'd rather watch baby Rosie drool three days a week at this point.

• Members

I didn't watch Friday's show yet, but i was kind of getting annoyed with Stephanie's comments on Thursday. She really is letting herself get tangled up by her family's hypocrisy.

Oh yeah... I was like who's number 5, and then i remembered that unseen child of hers with Nick.

• Members

Thanks! wink.png

New Clarence update. His 2 minutes of recap is better than a whole week of this endless story

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

"Jackie, I respect you for allowing Owen to be withme to raise the baby we made cheating on you and Nick" laugh.png

Archived