ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sarah Michelle Gellar winning a People's Choice Award (presented by Michael Weatherly - I wonder if they ever met up during their ABC Daytime stints), and thanking Buffy fans. It's a brief but moving little moment - something she clearly felt she needed to say, and frankly, something I was happy to hear. It felt like closure.

You can see a closeup of her co-star, Amanda Setton (ex-Kim, OLTL) reacting.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Was just glancing at Linda Dano's FB page...she posted a few holiday party pictures...Stephen Schnetzer, Anna Holbrook, Erika Slezak, Amy Carlson, Anna Stuart.

She also mentioned John Bolger was in the live Sound Of Music thing last month on NBC and that Stephen has been doing stage plays in NY and beyond.

She put up a couple of old photos of her with Phil Carey and John Ingle. She also thought Liberace was "crucified" in "Behind the Candelabra".

• Members

They do a LOT of Buffy shoutouts on The Crazy Ones. It's nice to see that she's found a way to make peace with that time in her life. I'm also thrilled to see Amanda Setton there with her. I'd written off OLTL looooong before Kim showed up. I saw maybe 60 seconds of that character in the process of checking out clips of JvD. But she's one of those former soap actors that I love seeing succeed because I think she's always put in the work and it showed even back then.