ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was a little surprised by his post-GL success at first but he's so much better in these primetime and film projects than he was on GL. He has said that it was Wendy who understood the tone of a soap and could just go with it while he never really could. If you go back to his GL scenes, he was better in his scenes with her than with anyone else.

• Members

Tony Call (OLTL) seems to be doing a lot of narration work. I mentioned hearing him on Destination America's "A Haunting" but I'm also hearing his voice on the National Geographic channel.

Here's a clip from A Haunting with his narration:

Edited by applcin

• Members

I know that Tequan is still on GH (if it weren't for the occasional guest spot, would we really have proof?) so he's not a former soap star or anything, he's current but I wasn't sure where to put this:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/2014-pan-african-film-fest-will-honor-emayatzy-corinealdi-tequan-richmond-w-rising-stars-awards

It makes me wonder how long will he remain on GH?

And in other news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2514709/Macaulay-Culkin-enjoys-french-kiss-Mila-Kunis-lookalike.html?welovesoaps.net

I know that many weren't fans of the MORE AMC/OLTL shows but would that we could have one of those episodes this week! I bet the host would ask JLP about this one.

Edited by DramatistDreamer