OLTL-Monday, January 9, 2012

• Members

I try to imagine Max wanting Blair back at Asa's funeral as a desperate attempt for something familiar since Gabrielle and Luna are both gone. Those two wound up being very bad for each other and should never be together romantically again.

In my alternate reality, he'd come back and find out Gabrielle and Al are alive. Shocking coming from me, isn't it? laugh.png

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish someone would tell Fiona to crop her hair again. Her hair is too long for a woman her age. I think the bob she was was wearing at the end of her last run made her look so sophisticated (especially the high, Jacqueline Kennedy inspired, swept back bangs). I also did not get all her floating and dancing around. Was Gabrielle a dancer? It was a little too much.

Jessica Tuck and Susan Batten look phenomenal, as if time stood still for them both (with the exception of the heavy eye bags that no one can hide with that much white light reflecting on your face). I know there are not many Luna fans out there, but I loved Susan when she played the subtleties of the Luna role.

Jessica and Erika are just magic together. Their chemistry is so palatable. After all these years, and so many memorable roles of Jessica outside of daytime, I still see her as Megan.

• Members

I actually thought it was nice to see Fiona with longer hair again, although I did LOVE her shorter haircut (when it grew out a bit--not the spiky one) from near the end of her last run, too.

Fiona and Gabrielle were ballet dancers at one point--Gabrielle once had a dream where she danced!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz2dNxNe4w

Yesterday was a bit of a tough day to be a Gabrielle fan (or maybe more accurately a MAX/Gabrielle fan), but I've been waiting to see her again for eight years. I'll be a fan of hers forever smile.png .

Susan, though...she could have just lost weight, but for some reason she looked to me like she had work done. Maybe her chin? Not sure.

Archived