OLTL-Monday, January 9, 2012

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The more I think about it, I think it would have been better for Cord & Tina to briefly come back (from a long honeymoon, maybe?) so Tina could be the person who saw Gabrielle. That way, Bo could see Sarah, for example (does Jensen Buchanan even act anymore?), but Gabrielle could still appear, too, and her friendship with Tina could be resolved.

Tina wouldn't die, of course, just get a chance to make up with Gabby--and see her friends Megan and Luna, too.

On the other hand, Gabrielle's seduction attempt with Bo could be explained as a strange dream Bo had if Gabrielle ever turns up alive--which she will in my head!

• Members

When we first heard about Gabrielle returning my main hope was we'd see her with Tina, but that was before Tina vanished without a trace.

I also wish we'd seen a bit of Tina/Mitch. Or Todd/Mitch. I'm not sure why Mitch came back, aside from telling us Jessica's father is only sort of a monster, instead of definitely a monster.

• Members

Thats a matter of opinion. I think the last 2 weeks of AMC while not as flashy and entertaining to many, did a lot to restore the small town community feel and the sense of family AMC had lost and I thought the family days were pure gold. we can all point to things we liked and dislike. OLTL has more flash and action and compelling story I guess but they also had more time than AMC did.

• Members

I think OLTL in recent years has traded away a lot of heart, as AMC also did. The returns are nice and make up for some of it but to the end RC just will not write scenes which have heart, unless they involved characters he adores, like Rex/Gigi.

Archived