OLTL-Monday, January 9, 2012

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to mention that Ford specifically said Jessica thinking she was underage turned him on.

Since RC rewrote it to say that Jessica was aware and knew she was not 17 when she had sex with Ford, is he back to saying she thought she was 17?

I hope those who expect him to save GH are ready for yet more hot and sexy rape stories.

• Members

Ford knew damn well Jessica was mentally ill after Mitch used electroshock therapy on her - he knew all about that mess, he was Cris and Layla's roommate and ogled her when she showed up to flirt with Cris - and he fucked her anyway. AFAIC it was rape. Ron needs to get over his bullshit storyline for this character that has never worked with anyone but a mild horde of fickle, easily-distracted adolescents on Facebook.

• Members

Now he seems to be saying - who cares if he thought that, she wasn't, that's all that matters.

I guess with the show over he can now be more honest about his view of the story.

Does anyone know if we'll get more Megan/Viki scenes?

• Members

I think they were having "bad" Eddie say that to remind us that it can't be true. RC liked to have "bad" characters say things some of the audience might feel, in order to invalidate it. He did that with Powell in that disastrous KAD killer story.

Archived