OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Will Kempe but the role was rather thankless--the show was kinda a mess at that time--ha I forgot that line of dialogue--or maybe blocked it out. And yeah JW really was--I know his Broadway work and they really could have done a lot more with him.

I thought Monday was pre-empted but that was because abc.com's next episode preview is for Tuesday--I guess they skipped Monday as it will just be the fantasy episode. I take it Friday and next Monday are the true pre-emptions.

• Members

I wish someone would ask him about Carla or any of the black characters returning for the swan song. If not the Hall's, why not an appearance or two from Rachel, Hank and RJ, the more recently exiled black characters? They really did a shameful job in that regard. Ellen Holly aside, they really did nothing to show that their black characters meant anything to the show.

• Members

He was a gardener but was actually Viki's guardian angel. He and Wanda dated and went into business together. About a year or two after he showed up, he was hit on the head or something and it was implied that he was going back up to Heaven to continue his duties.

She had a few more relationships after this before finally deciding to move to Seattle with a man.

Were there any plans to bring back Larry Wolek????

Archived