OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maria Roberts and either Tina or Viki. I'm thinking Tina, because Maria was going to kill Tina with poisoned earrings when she accidentally spilled the poison on herself and died.

Oh Cheap, once again, Thank God for Cord/Tina and Max/Gabby, the division on Todd/Blair/Victor/Tea would tear us apart otherwise! wink.pnglaugh.png .

Although, Starr DID say "Too much information" when Blair mentioned sleeping with Tomas. Just sayin'. laugh.png

ETA: Dragonflies, you, AlexElizabeth and I stand together here in our T&B love and Tea hate! UNITE! wub.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Sent out by Debby OConnor on behalf of TSJ:

My friends,

I want to let you know how saddened I was at the news of the official termination of One Life to Live. I have many fond memories of my work there and particular fondness for many of the cast and crew with whom I shared laughs and great times. My hope is that those people thrive and find happiness in work elsewhere and in their lives.

Mostly I want to convey my appreciation for you the fans -- fans of both me and of the show in general. As I have said before, I have been in the past and continue to be impressed by you. I hate to see you let down in this way. Whatever success One Life enjoyed in the past, you've been the reason. My hope is that you continue to follow my career and those of my colleagues. I thank you. I appreciate you. I wish you well.

From YOUR fan--

Trevor

• Members

You forgot RHTodd kidnapped Sam and then left him all alone in a seedy motel room. Since then, he's ignored him for months then used him once to play at "good guy" to snow Blair.

The RHTodd version reminding me more and more of the old hypocrite Richard Nixon and his defenders who believed when HE broke the law, it's a-ok and perfectly justified.

Take the Jack situation. Early on, an insufferable self-righteous RHTodd ripped into TSJTodd as a lousy father for covering up Jack's crimes versus make the kid confess and accept responsibility. He swore he'd have handled the situation differently. Yeah right! That raging hypocrite today even handed down the same punishment making Jack work under his supervision and not give him any more LIP.

I ripped into TSJTodd for the coverup and will rip into RHTodd, too. Both proved lousy role models and fathers. But RHTodd has proven the far worse louse for lying to Jack's face about killing the "dad" he loves.

As for Blair, RC is exploring what I've suspect for years now... a part of Blair secretly enjoys being a "psycho magnet." She's replaced Marty as Llanview's perpetual victim and part of needs the constant attention her pain garners.

Archived