OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 12

• Members

I don't think they are sociopaths.

But I've long held out both can be cruel SOBs and abusers.

I am finding RH's Todd the bigger raging hypocrite because he pretended such moral outrage over TSJ's handling of Jack. He sounded more like Kevin Buchanan than Todd Manning.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did RH always play Todd like this? I watched basically his entire run, through some truly awful storylines, but--as wrong headed as I find this current material--if ANYONE talked to me the way he's talking to EVERYONE right now when he lies--that tone of voice, inflection, everything, I would never ever believe he was telling the truth.

• Members

I still remember TSJ looking asleep during the supposedly critical scenes where Todd was "redeemed" by giving Marty her memory back.

RH and TSJ both have a long history of putting a tin can to their ear and walking as far as away as possible. That's why I have no idea what to say when I hear comments like this feud should have gone on for years, why oh why did they not keep them both, they were the new Viki and Dorian. Unless Viki and Dorian were played by JPL in dual roles it wouldn't reach the same level of "I'm over this sh!t."

Nothing new there.

• Members

I cannot believe they've turned a highly sensitive and emotionally charged beat like Matthew/Destiny into more fodder for this "Fraternity Row" crap that's eating the whole damn show.

Oh, what am I saying. This is OLTL. Of course I can believe it. :(

WTH is this ish between Todd and Blair? Are they deliberately making us prefer the days when Todd would deck a woman to prove his love for her?

Archived