OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 12

• Members

Todd killed his father and has been lying to and manipulating his family for weeks. The kid suffered when his father died and thats unneceasry pain caused by Todd, pain which he doesnt seem to care about. He used and manipulated Sam early on and hasnt had much to do with him after he got what he wanted so so much for him "liking" him. Blair would do best to keep them apart

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Forget what I said: Matthew and Destiny should NOT give up their baby. If only because Matthew is an idiot if he thinks doing so will give him his life back. (Bringing a child into this world brings changes into one's life, whether they actually raise it or not.)

• Members

Meh I don't buy Todd is the killer, it's too obvious and by soap standards that means he didn't do it.

Todd hasn't done anything that Sam's own father didn't do, so I don't get how that makes Victor the saint a better father than anyone else. At least Todd genuinely cares about Sam, I never saw any kind of love from Victor to Sam, only when he wanted to score points with Tea or Blair

• Members

Marco O'bane and Christina = Marco Dane and Tina

Sharon = Karen

Maryann Roberto tried to poison Lorraine = ???

I dont beleive it for the simple fact that I think Victor is alive but as it stands they are writing it as Todd killed him and its what Todd beleives so even if he didnt, he's still a pieve of sh-t scum for everything he has done to Victor's family in order to cover his own ass

Todd genuinely cares about Sam more than Victor? How so? Todd pretended to be his friend to cover his ass when Sam caught him lurking about and witnessed him kill someone. He kidnapped Sam and left him alone in a sleazy hotel and he only used him as a means to an end bc he needed a bargaining chip. He hasnt given Sam much thought since he stopped being useful to him. That kid was a pawn to him. Nothing more

• Members

Frankly, I think Destiny should develop pre-eclampsia as a result of all the stress she's going through. That way, she suffers a stroke during labor that either kills her or leaves her in a comatose state. Then, Matthew decides to raise the child on his own, with Bo and Nora defending him against "James" and "Florida" in the inevitable custody showdown.

Oh, [!@#$%^&*]. This show's dead. Never mind.

• Members

I don't get the writing for Matthew and Destiny. At all. It's never made any sense. Just a few episodes ago it seemed like they were gonna be together. And now Matthew is ripping her a new !@#$%^&*]. What gives, RC? I mean, their tryst made no sense to begin with so why am I surprised. I bet this is all some contrived crap so that Matthew will magically feel the love for Destiny when she gives birth. Just ridiculous.

• Members

That's what I'm saying! I've seen nary a Facebook status update or local news "Happy Hanukkah" bumper. I figured there's been some rearranging of scenes going on because my DVR for example has been giving the wrong synopses.

• Members

LOLOUD! Some sort of gif must be made. And your Good Times references continue to give me life.

I also thought SE looked great today. It's the hair. When her hair is permed/hot ironed, it's a sleeker look than the braids.

This Fraternity Row plot is the best *silly* plot RC has ever done.

Archived