OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bc it was so awesome, here's that scene. FL rocked it as Tea

Tea: "I do not feel comfortable with letting someone else take responsiblity for what Jack did"

Todd then proceeds to threaten her with atorney/client confidentiality to prevent her from doing anything about it. Doesnt sound like she was okay with any of that

• Members

Awww, good to have Matthew back. He and Destiny are adorable. I really wish that she was not pregnant now that he is alive and kicking. I like David and Matthew's relationship so it is good to see them together so quickly after the coma. David: "... because we are very spiritual people... Destiny, don't be rude. Open the door for your unborn child's godfather." LOL! David is hilarious sometimes.

I don't care which new character is David's kid.

• Members

Just pasting this over here in case anyone didn't see my status. Photographer is Rob Santeramo by the way.

Attention OLTL fans: The photographer that's selling me the print of the map also has 30x35" posters of Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser and others (he hasn't gotten back to me yet asking who else he's got). He also has various scripts and floor plans for the sets. Get at me if you're interested in any of that stuff (including a map of Llanview)!

Archived