• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Tea pushing Todd away and telling him to get away from her

Ugh! Todd is disgusting

That GH promo looked SOOOOO boring

LOL at Natalie walking in on Kim with Clint again and going off on her

That look Todd just shot Tea....I think he suspects that she might know something. I wonder if he would do anything to her

• Members

I am so *DEAD* at those SOS videos. And that one little girl looks like a black Starr at that age, am I right?

I am starting to get really sad about the show wrapping up in a way I didn't get about AMC since we still had hope for PP. :(

• Members

Wow, everyone looks so... real. They are really rocking out in some of those pics!

That pic of Agnes Nixon and Erika Slezak is one to treasure, and that pic of Jack and Sam dancing is cute. I swear I thought I saw Chaz Bono in one of those pics, and check out all that hair in 189!

• Members

Tea pushing Todd away was great! biggrin.png

That look that he shot her has me worried for her. I do not think he's above hurting her in any way. Look what he's doing to Blair and he supposedly loves her. rolleyes.gif I can totally see him going after her.

I also loved Tea's line to Todd about wanting her husband's killer to pay no matter who he was. IA her delivery made it that much better!

It's nice to see Kim back. I actually missed her.

John and Natalie. I'm finding it hard to root for them when they are both so annoying and juvenile lately.

I'm loving Cutter. No matter what he does he really has a way of making you feel for him.

Archived