GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

am i the only one enjoying Wolf's writing? i get that he's not so plot/action driven like Guza was but that's what i like. i appreciate the fact he seems to want to give us longer scenes more character based writing with us guessing where the story is going! he is no Labine, but his version reminds me alot of hers and i understand what he is trying to accompolish in regards he took over a show we were spoiled all the time over Guza and his 'SHOCK' moments, stunts, fast pacing and everyday something big has to happen! im enjoying him slowing it down just a bit and giving us some good old faishoned character scenes where people actually remember they know eachother. im one hoping when Carlivati comes on that Wolf get's to stay on as co-head! imo

• Members

Wouldnt Jason be a bit too young for that? I see it more likely that they are brothers. RC would reveal that Susan Moore never died and instead will be the new mob boss that comes to town and fights Sonny and Jason. Barbara Rhodes can even play the role. She'll reveal that she had a secret affair with Alan who knew she was alive but kept it hidden, thus making him Spinelli's father. She comes to town and also fights Monica for her share of the Quartermaine fortune as mother to Alan's heirs

• Members

I think the idea of plot gets a bad rap. Wolfe's writing I think shows you desperately need a plot. These characters wander around scenes aimlessly looking for a story. Sonny is on every day, you got me what story he is starring in. The Lady in White desperately needs someone to turn the page and get on to the next chapter. Franco and Jason is just this meandering mess going on for months in need of someone to do something just to move the plot along. What happened to Matt's mysterious staring and disappearance? Steve had ominous memories of concerts, what about Lisa's murder? Did Asher and Anthony ever take over ELQ? Jason's mystery vision in the mirror???

I could use a solid week of all plot all the time to get these stories back on track. That would serve me a lot better than a day of Lulu making spaghetti.

• Members

Im drawing a blank. What friends have backstabbed her? Did Emily ever? What other friends did Liz have? I remember GH built up a little thing with Lainey and Kelly but I dont remember them betraying her either. The closest example I can think of is Courtney and I think calling them friends is a loose definition

• Members

It didn't make sense to this Maggie all about Lucky in short order it would make more sense to me that she would discuss all about Lucky, Lucky, Lucky to Olivia at least they have spoken about men in Jakes before..a lot of what is going on GH simply doesn't make sense to me..but I'm still hanging in there..

As for friends (backstabbing her) I recall Elizabeth's main friends were the musketeers as teens Lucky/Emily/Nik she later became very good friends with Jason & even Sonny. But Elizabeth was never given many friends she was even adversarial w/ her sister Sara. She was part of Girls night out but most of her friends at work except (Robin/Patrick) Epiphany was used to give her attitude.but work buddies.

Ethan was supportive / friendly even during the Nik fiasco but suddenly gave her nothing but attitude.

Her & LuLu were always very close but she was used in smackdowns in the last few years then later turned up at her house baby sitting after Jake was killed she hung out at her house. GH never did much in female friendships for me...

There are some but not many "stories" involving female friendships.

• Members

No one. Her characters actions have gotten justified for years by almost everyone on canvas including the alleged moral centers of Robin and emily once upon a time, I agree she;s been JJ's Lucky's whipping post since his return. Other than that she is still treated like the Mother Teresa of GH

Archived