GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap

I think that Elizabeth who suffered through 4 Lucky revisions that her character is hinged solely on Lucky; she can meet someone else as she did w/Ric Lansing x2 and let Lucky go out on his own. I just think they should have written a "different" story for them instead of the same story and written her away from him I'm not a huge LnL2 fan but I liked them and looked forward to their story w/JJ in the role ... not like this though. I didn't expect it to be this bad.

• Members
thanks!

I think the most intriguing thing about JJ returning was seeing the original LnL2 magic revisted but boy was I in for a surprise to see how much Guza would then trash them with Wolfe following through with that. I thought the writing for her was bad when they revisted Liason but the past 2 years has been her absolute worse.. She started to crack in 2009 and 2 years later and she still has NOT learned her lesson? I dont get why they keep regressing her instead of letting her move forward with her life. Its highly annoying. I wonder is JJ against LnL2? Its sucks that he came back and the show never really wrote for them at all.

• Members

I dont think its bad writing. Its consistent with Maxie's personality and how she's been written in the past. Her stance is very much in character and I wouldnt expect anything less from her. The two women have a complicated history, one they never did quite come to terms with and have acknowledged their faults, apologized and move forward with. Now I might think it would be bad writing if someone like Sam were to do the same bc she and Liz are in a different place and it would seem out of line/place for her to act like Maxie if the roles were reversed.

Archived