GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Members

I am not a Liz fan, but it always kind of cracks me up to remember the comments that Siobhan was killed off to prop Liz or L&L2. Clearly not. She was killed off because she was a cipher with a bad accent.

I think it was just too much to resist for Guza to tell an endless story about how Lucky is the new Luke and how just as Laura destroyed Luke, Liz will destroy Lucky if he doesn't get away. They have to be free, and their apathy/abandonment of their children just means they are real men.

Guza saw no role for Luke beyond this, and no role for Lucky, helped by Lucky basically being nothing more than a whipping boy the entire time JJ was out of the role.

When I first started watching GH, tic-laden Lucky and his desperate need to be like Luke got on my last nerve. 15 years later, and it's the same damn thing, only now they don't even try to add any humor or warmth. It's just various generations choking on the same bile.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was Lucky's last day? Glad he's gone but not a great way to write him out.

STFU Maxie and mind your own damn business concerning Lucky and Liz. She totally deserved that slap.

More Ewan & Liz please!!! smile.png

Lulu's hair looked nice today and Dante finally cut his.

Archived