GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Members

Well...Emily did pawn off her mini mobster boyfriend Zander on Liz once she desired she was fickle and only loved Nik. So Emily got a prince and zillions, Liz got an unwed pregnancy with a dead father to pay child support. Emily struck again, and tried to yet again, years later. First was when Emily told Liz her rape didn't rate in the rape sweepstakes and Emily's rape outranked hers. Next was when Lucky was waking up from his coma and Liz wanted to take care of him. Emily feared Liz and Lucky would reunite and she briefly wanted Lucky for herself so she move him into Wyndemere specifically to keep him away from Liz and was aghast when she eavesdropped on them reconnecting despite her efforts.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well she did say its only been different since JJ's return and thats true bc its only after he came back did everyone start calling her a manipulative whore. Prior to that, her actions were justified and excused

Thats not how I rememebr it. Emily wasnt trying to keep them apart. She was a mess following her rape and leaned on Lucky to help her through it. I beleive she got the idea from Liz who mentioned how Lucky was a rock for her when she herself was raped years ago. Considering Lucky was the oldest friend she had, she felt more comfortable with him around. That wasnt about her being malicious at all. I think Liz herself understood it.

• Members

Even before JJ came back they been calling her that, the differences is that she was on backburner most of the time. Instead of being a manipulative whore to Lucky, she was a manipulative whore to Jason and Lucky but on Jason rated

• Members

That's crap. Carly, Sam, Lulu, Maxie have all taken their turns being brutal with Liz over the last 9 years. Time and time and time again, it's been "Elizabeth is a manipulative bitch! Elizabeth is a manipulative bitch! At least I own it. She thinks she's perfect when really she's a manipulative bitch!" The "At least I own it" has come from Carly and Maxie numerous times over the years in regard to Liz being called out on being a manipulative bitch. Let's not forget when Carly stormed over to Liz's house to confront her on having Jason's baby. "Congratulations. You had a baby. Any bitch in heat can do that!" Or the fist fight outside of Wyndemere between Sam and Liz during the Black and White Ball. So, yeah... she's not been treated like Mother Teresa.

• Members

Did I wake up in a time warp and the only one that remembers that when Liz cheated on Lucky by sleeping with Jason and kept it a secret about it for over a year complete with lying about her baby's paternity that she got a free pass on that. The only ones that got to call her out were Sam, Maxie and Carly but GH made sure to demonize them heavily (Carly not so much as she wasnt directly in the story). GH made it clear that those witches = bad and Liz = good. Lucky was written and treated like a fool by the writers and the characters around him. Even his own family, Lulu, Luke, and Nik defended Liz's lies and sins, not to mention his oldest friend, Emily did as well. Girl did not get a reputation for being a saint who was held on a pedestal for nothing. It wasnt till JJ's return that the writing shifted against her and the endless whore brigade against her commenced. Before that, there was plenty of the St. Elizabeth crap that got nauseating

• Members

No you are correct but its the poor poor Liz brigade. what I saw was GV's Lucky demonized for the great wuv of Jason and Liz,The entire canvas propped their stupid ass love story even Luckys own sister. Perhaps that why Liz/JAson flopped and Lusam were a hit due to the lopsided demonization of Lucky and Sam for them.

Did I miss Robin laughing with Liz about her affair with Nikolas and cheating on Lucky or Robin telling Liz it was a-ok to pursue Lucky a married man because it was only a green card marriage. Or Laura patting her on the head about Jake being Jason's and Lucky raising him or every man on canvas treating her like some virginal mother teresa. And Carly and MAxie calling her out? Since when are they candidates for moral centers on GH. I think Liz finally got her due with JJ's Lucky to an extent and overboard because they turned Lucky into a saint, but no way is Liz a whipping post on this show. Robin is the only decent woman left on this show and she's constantly called out and told she should be grateful for being wanted by Patrick and is still rootable without the male brigade kissing her ass.

• Members

If it wasnt cheating then why did she need to lie about it? Im sure you'll come up with an excuse and that was the problem with her writing back then bc her nasty actions were always justified on the show, something they stopped doing after JJ joined the cast. In her mind her marriage was over, but it wasnt as she went right on back to him and continued on with her marriage. It was an impulsive action and not something you keep secret from your husband and later fiancee as you prepare to marry again. Liz f--ked up literally. She should not have been given a free pass and people saying what she did was a-okay epitomizes the difference and problem with how she was portrayed back then

• Members

Uh... Didn't Liz sleep with Jason after coming to her house and catching Lucky having sex with Maxie? Didn't people go around for months telling Liz that Lucky should've been forgiven because it wasn't his fault, it was Maxie and the drugs? Have whatever opinion you want about Liz's actions, but TELL THE WHOLE DAMN STORY HOW IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! Lucky broke the vows. You can't cheat on someone who's already broken the commitment. It's like firing someone who's already quit. It doesn't work.

• Members

No she didnt find them in their home; it was at Kellys but thats besides the point. Did she at least file divorce papers? No. They were still married. I didnt knock her for her ONS when it happened bc in the moment I understood it, but the bitch LIED about it. Again if there was absolutely nothing wrong about what she did, then why did it have to be kept as a lie? The moment she took Lucky back (which was like within 2-3 days) she was obligated to tell him. She had no business continuing on with her marriage when she had no plans of ever telling him. She ripped him apart so much over him sleeping with Maxie, all while standing on her pedestal, knowing she slept with someone else herself. She was a damn hypocrite. She ripped into Maxie for lying to Lucky about having his baby, when she herself was lying to Lucky about haing his baby as well. She then later proceeded to marry Lucky while still lying about her ONS and being in love with another man. Lucky was primarily to blame for the end of their first marriage but their second divorce was 100% her fault bc she was a coward and hypocrite and she dragged old baggage from their first marriage into the second one bc she refused to be upfront and honest. Even throughout the entire marriage, she was constantly running to Jason, the man she confessed to love, and put Lucky, her husband on the backburner. She wasnt sleeping with him at that point, but she had already given him her heart, and it was unfair and very selfish of her. My goodness even after she was forced to confess on the witness stand, Lucky asked her point blank if Jake was his and she continued to LIE about that. It wouldnt be months later till he found out the truth and it wasnt bc she decided to finally be honest.

Archived