GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Members

I think the writing for Liz changed according with her relationship wish Jason. When the show thought Liason was going to work out they made Liz out to be in the right. once that pairing ended, Liz became a manipulative bitch according to the writing. I have mixed feelings on it because I've been a long term Liz hater. Lately, I don't mind her so much, but I think it's because she has fewer reasons to smirk. Still, somehow it doesn't seem fair that nearly every time Jason or Sonny have a failed pairing it's the actress who pays/gets fired.

Were Liz/Lucky really engaged when he slept with Sarah? I could have sworn at the time Lucky had fallen out of love with Liz because of the brainwashing. I remember him telling her flat out that he no longer loved her, but she wouldn't accept it. Was that after he slept with Sarah?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they werent engaged, but they were together. She called off the engagement after he told her he didnt love her following their non-wedding. They were taking it slow and working on their issues. He started falling for Sarah on the side, which was easier bc he didnt have feelings for Liz. He should have just flat out ended things with her first

• Members

who said they didn't want it to work. I have heard several actors refer to Jason/Liz as being romeo and Juliet, starcrossed lovers kept apart by circumstances. For a pairing people claimed the show didn't want, there were certainly a lot of pairings and characters made to look wrong and bad for them. Lucky and Sam were both demonized, Lucky's BFF, brother, and sister all pimped them.

You can not like the story the show told thats fine but to claim they were written at least in 2006 and 2007 not to work IMO is not true.

• Members

How was GV Lucky demonize for Liz? He got to call her a whore plenty of time and a bad mother who was the reason why 'his' son got kidnapped. Nothing was ever his fault, ever. Even with him it was you were whoring out but we both made mistake. That was long before JJ came back.

• Members

GV's Lucky was turned into a loser for Liz. He was turned into a drug addict, cheated with Maxie to justify Liz and the great love of Liz and Jason. He actually lost his family and job due to his drug issue and again was headed to be made to look like a fool when Liz started boinking Nikolas. GV's Lucky was always portrayed as a loser and less of a man for both Jason and later Nikolas, How anyone bought GV's Lucky sucked in bed is beyond me. Sonny has called Carly a whore plenty and I don't see anyone crying about how bad her writing has been.

• Members

Liz was the main factor. It wasn't until Liz Jason that they really took a sledgehammer to him. Proof is in the pudding. with Sam Lucky was sexy lite fun and desired a far cry from the black hole being with Liz put him in and once Lusam ended it started all over again where he was treated and portrayed as an obligation and child versus the sexy man he was with Sam. And Jason has that same suck the life out of effect on Sam Liz did on Lucky. But then I also feel the same about JJ's Lucky as I do Jason

• Members

Lucky was a loser when he became a cop, he was a loser when he went after and sleep with the same woman that Luke did. He was just a loser that Emily couldn't even gave him the time and day. GV Lucky was so pathetic he follow the law, he enforce the law and stay in one place according to Luke. His cowboy would have been an adventurer. And that was GV Lucky from 2003 to 2005. That was when Liz was with Ric/by herself and you couldn't even tell they were in the same circle. That is consistent with GV Lucky from that point forward.

And Sam was never a character from the day she came on screen, always the yes Sonny, yes Jason, Alexis is so evil.

• Members

I guess I could never get into the Liz character because of the village of men that were needed to kiss her ass

She can do no wrong in their eyes. And if someone does call her out(as they should) they will apologize for it the next day

They even used a dead kid to have Liz's enemy prop her

I can't stand characters like that

Archived