September 26-30, 2011

Toups

• Members

It's not ABC that will give up on it with that period of time, its gonna be the affiliates who will likely move the show to odd timeslots and I can't blame them for doing that if its gonna effect their bottom line and news shows. The one thing that affiliates hate is when their local news broadcasts are effected by network shows and this is exactly what's happening in this situation.

Your affiliate may still show The Chew in the current timeslot a couple of months from now if the ratings aren't doing too much damage but there's other markets that won't be showing The Chew in that timeslot if the numbers too dangerous to keep on. There's a number of CBS affiliates that don't even show The Talk in its current timeslot but CBS is keeping it on it still airs in the markets where its doing okayish numbers in the same timeslot.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just to be clear, when Michael Symon says that The Chew was nr. 1 in timeslot and demo last week, that was not true? (Not that I believed it but I want it confirmed by one of you guys) It bothers me that he would write that.

• Members

Well many GH fans came back the week after the wedding. I was one of them that blacked out wedding trash that wk changed my mind for the next week. I just still mute Sam and don't like Jason and how he is with her. I love SB but hate the Frons s/l. But I think things will turn around end of this month and sweeps. I want to keep GH reg. tv.

Archived