OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frist off take the ages and years out of the equation bc they dont account for SORASing. When Tina was introduced she was about 15/16 and Kevin was 2. So she was about 13/14 when Todd was born. Irene "died" when Tina was a teen.Tina and Irene didnt live in Llanview so Viki wouldnt have necesarily known about the pregnancy. I cant recall what Tina knew. Maybe she told her, she had a miscarriage?

• Members

Frankly, that'd be insulting to children of real-life CIA operatives who might not have "brought work home with them," so to speak, but whose occupation wasn't exactly a secret from their closest loved ones. (Just ask Henry Bromell.)

Sweet Jesus. Tina needs to come home now and call Irene's ass on this!

• Members

How do we know how old Tina was when Todd was born if the only thing we know is the 25 year old thing from 1995 which you said not to account for? Granted she may have told Tina she had a miscarriage but Irene said that she raised Victor Jr. by herself. How is that possible when Tina was still with her for a couple of years at least?

It wasn't really explained why Irene faked her death, either

• Members

Todd and Kevin are the same age.If Kevin was 2 years old when Tina was introduced, then Todd was 2 years old at that time as well.

As for your second question, go ask Ron bc thats a big glaring hole in the story that makes absolutely no sense given the the actual history of the show.

I actually think ABC should start selling these on their website

retcon.png?w=300&h=300

• Members

You guys who caught the show today have no idea how hilarious (and dizzying! wacko.png ) your play-by-play has been for me. laugh.png

Cheap, AFAICR, Tina knew nothing of her mother being pregnant and the diary/David claiming to be their brother is what had Viki summon Tina (now in the form of Krista Tesreau) back to Llanview. I'm pretty sure Irene's pregnancy was unbeknownst to Tina. I remember KT's first promos and they were of her and Viki sitting on the sofa in Llanfair looking over the diary.

• Members

Unless, of course, you [!@#$%^&*] up the retcon. ;-)

Yep. Ted Clayton. Notorious drug kingpin who tried to marry Viki in order to solidify his cartel, I think. (It's been awhile, so I might have the facts mixed up.) I get the impression Ted wasn't much of a husband or father.

• Members

Ted Clayton. I forgot but they had divorced when Tina was young so he wouldnt have been around when the twins were concieved unless they were to retcon him back into her life at the time. He was a sleaze and after money. Definetly not someone she'd leave her kid with

Archived