OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Members

I can fanwank the CIA thing pretty easily, actually. Victor was long-connected to military intelligence. It's not unfeasible to suggest Irene had an "in" through him, or had met one of his connections in the past.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, maybe through one of Victor's connections. It's hard for me to believe anyone would cut off financially the mother of his children, and yet, in the same breath, help her stage her death and join the CIA.

(And really, did Irene need to fake her death in order to join the CIA? Or am I being too nitpicky?)

• Members

So Todd was born around 1970 since he was 25 in 1995. Tina was 16 in 1978 meaning she was about 8 when Irene gave birth. What was the story with how Irene concealed original Todd from everyone? No one noticed she was pregnant? This was while Tina was still in Irene's care since she didn't "die" until Tina was 8, right? I know Todd went to Peter Manning but how did no one notice she was pregnant? And now we're supposed to assume she gave Victor Jr. to the agency for 8 years to raise?

Archived