OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Members

Todd came to town as Walker Lawrence, he had surgery to look like him so he could weasel his was back into Blair's life. And I think she not only gave him the scar but I think she was erasing his memories of his life before.

This may be the most confusing thing I've ever watched BUT at least it's got me watching for now. Hope One Life continues its ratings upswing.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe when Irene said special she just meant special to her or maybe she meant super smart? I couldn't tell how Howarth was playing it and the lack of explanation didn't help

And why was Todd just spilling his entire life story to perfect strangers?

Oh and why did Irene send Tomas to kill Todd before she could implant the memories into Victor?

Oy vey

• Members

In some ways this is intriging, in some ways confusing, in some ways nonsensical, and in some ways a letdown.

So now FRODD nor TODD are at fault for anything because FRODD or Victor Jr. was used and was a special needs child?

FRODD and TODD or should I say Todd and Victor Jr are both victims now. Figures. Does all of Victor Jr's crap over the past 8 years get explained away becaue he was special needs and brainwashed? As for teal Todd I get he's already served his penance so to speak.

• Members

I think the scarring of TSJ Todd's face was the final part of Irene's original plan. Then I suspect, we'll hear tomorrow, that it went awry. I think they'll tell us that TSJ Todd changed when he started believing he was the real Todd. And he genuinely had the plastic surgery for the reasons that he gave at the time, ones which made sense to him. And that wasn't part of Irene's original plan.

Archived