OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Members

Who wants to bet Ted Clayton never gets mentioned in this story, lol?

Simple. Victor Jr. and Victor probably shared a birthmark that someone like Viki might've recognized.

Exactly.

Lord, it's the "Two Romans" bullshit all over again, lol!!!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's already rewritten the story as originally RH insisted he was catatonic for 8 years and then he changed it to (cue the violins) tortured non-stop for 8 years.

Plus Tomas insists he was sent to MURDER RH (um before the memory transfer) yet today she was plotting to swap memories and twins out.

Oy vey.

• Members

The whole Ireland I will aid Patrick to PLEASE Marty was all about Todd seeking Marty's approval. Malone even talked about how Marty was Todd's road to redemption.

Susan Haskell confirmed she and RH blocked Malone from doing a real romance for Marty and Todd which is far worse than amnesiac Marty falling for Todd. In fact, Marty falling in love with a Todd she didn't know raped her was a homage to Malone who said T&M were soulmates parted by one act of violence. Remove the act of violence and those two belonged together was Malone's take.

Which would fit why RH been acting more sweet and child-like than TSJ.

• Members

I never read anything Susan Haskell said about that, so okay on that. The thought of it is grossing me out and this just confirms my comments earlier about actors not just playing along or collecting a check for the hell of it. I'm glad that never came to fruition. Now that I think about, I do recall something being said about it, but just didn't realize to that extent.

• Members

I'll try to find the interview for you as it's from the 90s.

Anyhoo, Cheap21 posted some of Malone's T&M scenes and it's very much about needing Marty to like him. He left Blair behind and chose Marty because Malone said Marty would always be the only one that could redeem him. That's why rapemance makes twisted sense to me. Todd saw this chance for Marty to know him minus the rape memories and he played WHAT IF... if SHE could really come to like me, then I know there is really good in me deep down.

Now what I do absolutely consider totally out of character was RC's use of the gang rape flashback as some sort of twisted aphrodisiac. That flashback should have stopped Todd cold, totally turned him off and made him run from Marty begging him to screw her. That was the more fitting end to rapemance, Todd waking up from his psychotic, fantasy break with the gang rape memories flooding him.

• Members

I never thought I'd say this, but that child-raping bastard never would've done that. If anything, Victor would've stolen the boys from Irene the minute they were born.

Unless, of course, Victor had good reason to suspect those kids weren't his. ;-)

But didn't Tomas explain that he was instructed to bring him back alive?

I guess she did this - she did ALL this, in fact - in order to give Victor, Jr. the life he should have had. If we presume TSJ is the real Todd, however, then it would explain why he showed up in town looking like Walker Flynn, something Irene probably had not anticipated.

Archived