OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Members

But we're supposed to believe he couldn't take care of himself. I doubt he came up on this plan on his own.

I don't get what Irene saw Todd as useful for. She wanted him to actually work with their organization but had to have him eliminated when he threatened their exposure? I don't get it, I thought she wanted nothing to do with Todd because she knew what kind of man he had become.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly crying about the child she rarely ever sees?

Amber and Cutter are so utterly useless

Yay, Irene confirms she had twin boys. Called it months ago! WTF? Irene raised one son? Her kids were about 2 years old when she died. Tina grew up an only child. She had no little brother around for 1-2 years

• Members

She rarely even talks about him. I wish the show had just cast a boy to play him and bring him out during the holidays so tehy can at least pretend that theres a relationship there

Natalie has been looking so good lately

LMAO at Roxy downing a bottle of vodka

• Members

This sh-t is DUMB as hell. TSJTodd was PERFECTLY brainwashed into becoming Todd with all his memories, emotions, and experiences within the span of two months, ALL while healing from plastic surgery? WTF? Seriously WTF!?!?!

TSJ played Walker in 2003

Actually he did have a scar, but not when he joined. He gained one after he fought with John during the rapemance story. It was supposed to be a nod to history

• Members

That was awesome.

Those scenes were both hilarious and actually very interesting to me. Who else could've so inhabited Todd's persona to such a degree but an impaired and/or autistic person? Yes, the whole thing is ludicrous. It was always going to be ludicrous. But it's intriguing and it allows me to understand the clusterfuck that has been TSJ's character these last several years. This is a deeply disturbed individual whose psyche was molded into something else. You could keep playing with crazy ol' Victor for years to come.

And yeah, still hilarious too.

Archived