OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 1

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack killing Gigi did wonders for my opinion of the character since AT took over...He can be as bad as he wants acting wise, but he was involved in the removal of the Lipgloss queen and I will forever appreciate that or at least until I stop watching once TSJ last airs.

• Members

Yeah..I realized the other day when the Tale of Two Todds wasn't featured that I actually didn't care about anything going on on the show...I want to care about the Matthew storyline but they're not even showing EA, and I don't care for the actress who plays Destiny so....I hate the Fords...and with what looks like Brody's impending demise as a character, I just don't care for anything. I might watch Tina's scenes on youtube if she's treated better than that awful last return.

• Members

DNA results about to be read. Id love it if tests for both men came back as a match for Todd. I dont think they tested TSJ but they should

I hate that they arent even using Dani in this Todd story. We should have had a scene of Tea or Starr telling her about what happened. She's off in the stupid Destiny plot

• Members

I like the Starr and RHTodd scenes a lot. They are really good.

I honestly can't stand the actor who plays Jack the kid is as stiff as a board. It always feels like he is so nervous he is going to forget his lines.

Archived