B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh my gosh, I finally made it to 1612, and I was filled with dread the entire episode, as Macy and Kevin drove down the road in the fog… waiting for the car accident… it’s all very well done (blood dripping from Kevin’s forehead, gasp!) Macy’s behavior here is reprehensible and inexcusable. She had indeed hit rock bottom and I am here for her entire journey to true sobriety.

I also really appreciated seeing Sheila and Eric’s romantic evening in 1612… I needed to see their romantic marital connection re-established, knowing that within 2 months, things are so strained btw this couple that Sheila will feel compelled to return to Genoa City/Young and the Restless to check on Scott Grainger!

• Members

It's definitely an unfortunate track record with Sheila that "The Honeymoon Period" between her two men always wears off a few months into the marriage. I know Scott wasn't really in love with Sheila and just felt obligated when she got Pregnant, but they definitely got a long better, and I think he even was attracted to her before they got married. With Sheila and Eric it's the same thing where an entire year leading up to the wedding in May 1993, Eric was madly in love with Sheila, but it's starting to go sour now. 

• Members

It's not quite true that Eric was madly in love in Sheila all the time before the mariage, because for a very long time he was still hoping that Brooke will come back to him. Actually this thing with Sheila was kind of a rebound thing on his part, but after divorcing Brooke he definitely got very much interested with Sheila and he asked her to marry him right after that.

Edited by Finrod

• Members

Guys I am asking for help... does anyone know where I can find a place... a link that has recaps from the show after episode 1721... there seems to be a big gap in imdb and I am desperate to find individual recaps from theses episodes from 1994. THANK IN ADVANCE.