B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

They really did something right with the inital Kevin story. It's PSA material - but in a good way. Too bad, they ran out of ideas shortly later - Kevin and Keith are still around intil fall 1995 but more as recurring/day players. The move to Spectra Fashions did not give them much story unfortunately. I was also bummed that they dropped bringing on Ruthanne more... 

Yep, the Vault is still working fine. The downloading issues have always been around - but only occasionally. Maybe if a lot of people are accessing or broadband issues on the dowloader's part. no idea. Google drive has the same issues.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now I’m experimenting with downloading from the Vault on different devices and I’m running into some issues.

MacBook, using Safari browser - download with no problem

New iPad Air 5th gen - unable to download with either Safari or Chrome. On both, it starts to download but gets stuck at “zero percent download”.

Any thoughts @ChickenNuggetz92 ?

• Members

When I go to download each video on my laptop, I click the three dots next to the title of the video and I click "download" and then it'll start downloading and then will either stop mid-download and say "failed" or it'll now most recently only download to a certain megabyte number and say "completed" when it hasn't downloaded all the way. It's highly frustrating.

Edited by ltm1997

• Members

I have gotten the failed error before, but not in a while. I was getting it a lot last summer. I would just have to keep trying a lot of times until it finally went through. Never got the "completed" error, that's really weird.

The way I download is to check off the little circle to the left of the video title and hit download up top, but I can't imagine that's any different than the way you're doing it, so yeah I guess try a different browser.

Edited by BoldRestless