B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1608 - Sheila at the Bikini bar?? What is happening?? How did the chocolate get into the peanut butter?? 

Please register in order to view this content

Her appearance at Bikini was clearly plot-maneuvered... it's a stretch that she would go to a beach bar by herself to get a glass of champagne to celebrate her new job. But anyway, it puts her in Karen's orbit... I was a little surprised how blunt Karen was in her assessment of Sheila... clearly she is unaware of Sheila's history at the farmhouse!  

1609 - a rare sweet moment btw Stephanie and Thorne... the scene was poignant with an exhausted Stephanie slumped on the Forrester home staircase.

Ridge went to read Sheila the riot act. But in the end, she completely turned the tables on him... love it!

Brooke and Connor making love in the limo was fun... but clearly, he is just a "space filler" until the eventual Bridge reunion.

• Members

I saw that our angels uploaded up to #1780 and also the rest of August 2022 - thank you 

From my anon angel (we have sooo many angels ) a few more missing episodes:
2000-03-27 
2000-06-08 (Becky & CJ Wedding)
2001-01-17 (Brooke & Thorne Wedding)
2001-07-06

• Members

About 1646... after nearly 250 episodes of non stop fun and entertainment... I started getting bored. The show slowed down in pace... and some scenes became Bradley Bell ish... I think it peaked around 1606 to 1630... The whole BELIEF and takeover period... 

• Members

To the wonderful angel uploading the Videoland episodes, VL recently updated their player interface with a toggle allowing subtitles to be turned on/off.
Not essential to turn off, but just thought I would mention. There is also a toggle to force 1080p HD playback (and Bold looks beautiful and crisp at full HD).

Edited by boldau

• Members

I agree with you. My thoughts… the 360p video resolution on YT is 100% deliberate. They don’t want HD episodes in circulation for free. Watch what happens after all seasons hit YT - they’ll appear on a streaming service (like Netflix) in glorious full HD quality, for a subscriber fee of course. B Bell is all the coin.