B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can anyone give me the green light to upload the September/October 2022 episodes? I couldn't upload them since August 29 because the vault was full, but if it has been fixed I will happily upload them again. I just want to make sure it's useful and that it's not going to disrupt the vault again.

@BoldRestless Big thank you for your 2005 episodes. I know I said I would post a list of the missing episodes (between 2000 and 2005) with the correct numbers and air dates. I had started it with August but then I couldn't upload anything  so I stopped. I will try to finish it and upload this list in the 2000s folder. This way, we'll know exactly what's missing it'll be easier to complete it.

If Videoland is still releasing episodes, I hope the angels will continue to upload in 1994/1995.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

According to the latest update, @ChickenNuggetz92 is still migrating to a new B&B Vault, so better to wait for the all clear.

It's ok about the list. The angel sent me whatever they had available from 2005 already. I do have some 2006 and 2007 to look at (could be duplicates we already have) but there are at least a couple of new episodes. I'm waiting for the Vault to be ready.

• Members

While I don’t agree with the exact timeline, I wholeheartedly agree with the the general view that this was marvelous time period on B&B. As a matter of fact I wanted to write about it in a while but haven’t found the time just yet; the short version: I had never seen 1993 in its entirety before. After having had the luxury: it’s definitely the best full calendar year this show has ever had. It’s just glaring that after the Salute to Hollywood fashion show in late December 1993, the writing takes a major dive into the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor orbit. While captivating back then, it’s suddenly more or less the only main storyline when for months we had 3-4 BIG storylines in 1993 - and it’s just not as good as the previous stories. That said: Anthony and James make interesting additions but I cannot like either character just yet.

• Members

I agree 1993 is probably the best full calendar year of the show (that I've seen so far). I remember when watching the first time around that I *really* liked the year between mid 1994 and mid 1995 too (with the Morocco storyline, Thorne and Macy's story, and Sheila's turn to the very dark side), so I am looking forward to seeing how that time period has aged.

And I also thought James and Anthony were great additions to the show.

• Members

Brooke demanding Sheila stay in the meeting and read out the contract demands in 1602 was a cheer-out-loud moment!

A long time ago, I saw the upcoming scene where Sheila kicks Stephanie out of her office, but now, to see each plot twist leading up to that moment, will make it all the more enjoyable.

• Members

In think there is one on the starting Page in The Vault.

It’s all so delicious. Never did I assume that Stephanie and her blabbing mouth is way more at fault than Eric or Ridge for losing the company. Talk about karma! The show never properly addressed this later on - it was always Eric as the old fool who fell for Brooke.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

That was always the most delicious part of it for me. Stephanie's feelings towards Brooke drove her actions in this story and led directly to Brooke taking over FC. If Stephanie and, it has to be said, Eric, had just listened to Ridge on how to handle the contract situation none of it would have happened. But Stephanie refused to see any good in Brooke and to believe that she would/could be reasoned with, and instead resorted to lies and manipulations. And when it blew up in her face it was sooo good.  

Please register in order to view this content

The scene where Brooke finally retaliates and slaps Stephanie back remains my all-time favourite B&B scene.