B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Let me just say thank God for the Netherland uploads.. if we had to endure watching the classics in the quality they are providing in youtube... I would have probably stopped watching. 1996 is so LQ its a joke. And I am sure they have it in HD. I think next step in worse quality for them will be to start uploading only the audio. It's such a shame... because the videoland will come with 2 episodes a day... no that fast. 

• Members

Has the episode been uploaded by Videoland when Sheila tells Mike the full story of what happened between she and Lauren at the farmhouse with Molly??? I remember the her scenes were uploaded to YouTube years ago and she was in a blue outfit and there were flashbacks of the farmhouse scenes. The background music was epic and the way they did the scenes was amazing! I can remember being around 10/11 years old watching it on YouTube and having chills from what I was seeing.

As I was typing this, I just found a video of what I’m talking about. Here it is!!

• Members

Thank you both, I greatly appreciate it! Could you two (or anyone else that may know) tell me what the episode numbers are for the following?

-1990: Caroline’s Leukemia storyline (from diagnosis to death)

-1991: the episodes involving Stephanie’s car accident and when she gets attacked by the pack of homeless people and Ruth comes to her rescue

-1992: Sheila’s “fantasy” episodes where Lauren comes to LA and she reveals herself to Lauren and Lauren ends up exposing her at a fashion show where Sheila is the showstopper

-1993: Lauren’s first “real” appearance where she and Sheila have a confrontation after Lauren tells Eric she wants to meet the new wife, and the dinner party afterwards where Lauren tells the Forresters she and Sheila knew each other before

-1993: The episodes involving Sheila and Eric’s wedding (all episodes involving Lauren and/or Sheila)

-1993: The Sheila/Eric/Lauren/Scott Catalina Island Trip episodes

-1994: Taylor and James trapped at Big Bear in the snowstorm

-1994: Taylor‘s “death” (from when she leaves on the flight to the funeral)

I haven’t kept track of this thread much over time, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

1606 was sooooo delicious! I was thinking, why are they throwing Thorne into the Belief mix all the sudden, and where is Sheila, when she has been demanding to be a part of all these meetings? And then Sheila appears in only the final minute, to be revealed as the new executive liaison!

Plus all the Spectra gang at Bikini (including Saul in Hawaiian wear, lol!) and the reveal that Macy is still drinking... it’s all so good!

Oh gosh – I’ve watched most of the Sheila stuff but I don’t remember the ep numbers, sorry I do remember the general timeframe for some of them. Maybe someone else can jump in with ep numbers?

-1992: Sheila’s “fantasy” episodes where Lauren comes to LA and she reveals herself to Lauren and Lauren ends up exposing her at a fashion show where Sheila is the showstopper: second half of Sept ‘92
-1993: Lauren’s first “real” appearance where she and Sheila have a confrontation after Lauren tells Eric she wants to meet the new wife, and the dinner party afterwards where Lauren tells the Forresters she and Sheila knew each other before: March ‘93
-1993: The episodes involving Sheila and Eric’s wedding (all episodes involving Lauren and/or Sheila): early May ‘93
-1993: The Sheila/Eric/Lauren/Scott Catalina Island Trip episodes: This is approx. eps #1660-1675, end of Oct ’93 through mid-Nov ‘93
-1994: Taylor and James trapped at Big Bear in the snowstorm – I think first week of March ’94?
-1994: Taylor‘s “death” (from when she leaves on the flight to the funeral)these eps have not been posted to the Vault yet, so we don't have any details. They have aired on Videoland, so hopefully our anonymous angel has already recorded these eps and is just waiting for the “new Vault” to be available to upload them.

• Members

I remember that promo as well. The previous or following was a Macy vs Brooke promo with hairtossing in that Latino restaurant. It think these promos aired late July / earl August 2003. the show was on fire back then, even if a bit too campy. Too bad, it all went to hell within a couple of weeks with Sydney Pennys character that was never served a proper purpose and Brad Bell deciding to park/kill Macy (yet again). 

• Members

Guys... when do you think the show started getting bad after 1993... what episodes... storyline.... I find that after 1650 or... maybe about 1700 there is a shift. I still LOVE IT... but there is a shift... and maybe its because 1993 was SO STRONG... anything after... pales.

Edited by divinemotion