E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Farah Fath" Im known for my lip gloss. Its the first thing Deidre Hall snapped at me about. She went "Got enough lip gloss?" No biiittccch!"

laugh.png

Kelly couldnt tell that was a fake wig? I was looking through my tv and thinking, why couldnt they get that little girl a better looking wig

Fary: "I do not respect Brandon's mother or his father. He cam from garbage. He is a garbage"

That line was not cool. Id like to beleive it was fake and staged bc her trashing his parents is just uncalled for, I also thought it was out of line or her to say Brandon was a drug dealer. Like WTF

B&B should hire her as Owen's estranged mother laugh.png

Farah calling Deidre a bitch was the highlight of the episode for me

• Members

Geez i know Farah is a bitch, but do you think she was serious about the Deidre Hall/ Too much lip gloss/ bitch comment??? (Knowing what i know about Deidre Hall its probably true)

That 12 year old was wearing TOO MUCH make up.

Fary can't come to B&B, didn't you hear That Maria Bell wants to hire her on Y&R as Victor's long lost sister, even more controlling than he is!!! :D

• Members

I definetly beleive thats true. Hall most likely did say that to her and FF didnt call her a bitch to her face, but she was definetly thinking it. I hope Hall is directed towards this episode...lol. I think its so funny yet shocking that FF would actually call her a bitch on air. So much for being daytime royalty. Must hurt her ego to be disrespected by one of daytime's younger stars

• Members

And the thing is, the way the soap industry has been circling the bowl and the way we celebrate rude, "shocking" reality show behavior these days, comments like that about a vet would hardly hurt the career of a youngin. Kinda sad.

• Members

The vets are nowhere near as untouchable as they once were and are more likely to get fired than the young stars. You're right in that a young star saying bad comments about a vet would have been a bigger deal a few years ago. Now? Not so much

• Members

Galen on Fary: "You either have to kill her or banish her'

Kelly: "I say kill her"

laugh.png

It feels so odd watching Kelly now all of a sudden hang out. Im guessing this is a E! mandated camping trip

"Man I would kill my mom if she was a controlling bitch like that" OMG, we need to see a Fary vs Kelly scene!

Fary: "I heard you talk a s--t about me. You is a bimbo. Thats why you have no man. Your man left you bc you are useless. You should be with Brandon. Two useless people"

Archived