E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Members

Kirsten weeping about her brother going away to flight school, having "endometriosis", and being the "LC" to Farah's "Kristin" is boring to me.

So is Kelly Monaco whining about her ex (who she broke up with years ago), weighing less than a sixth grader, and doing taking jazzercise classes.

Ditto to the family hi-jinks that the Gerings are subjecting me to.

Fary stomping all over everything she sees and Farah desperately trying to make JP happen as her hetero hubby are the only two things that I find interesting about this show.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why?

It was shown in a boring matter, the big half an epi reveal of her disease was a dud. I feel bad for KS but that doesn't make it interesting tv. I see nothing "uncalled" or "harsh" about stating that it was boring to watch.

• Members

I disagree, as my assessment is based on what I find interesting. I do not find Kirsten's medical issue to be interesting, therefore it is boring to me.

I'll even go a step further and say that this (as in all the storylines) is the route that this show chooses to take, then E! isn't the right venue for it. I believe that it'd have been better suited for the Lifetime network.

• Members

I just think most of these people are not interesting and their personal lives showcase that. Nor do most of them have the potential to be reality stars. But I think my impression as someone said of "Dirty Soap" was a lot different than listening to breakup stories or someone's illness being diagnosed. THat to me is the biggest issue.

• Members

I am not picking on Kirsten or Kelly because I adore Kelly Monaco. But I separate my fandom from performance and I think Kelly as Sam on GH is lackluster and snoozeworthy and I find her completely dull on this show. I just think Farah Fath while a bitch, adds some life to the show. I also think Nadia Bjorlin has some personality and is fun. I could see them as reality show stars. The other 2 just come across very lackluster to me. Of course its all personal opinion.

Archived