• Last Reply
  • Members

Fary:"Did you try to decorate that house"

Designer: "I did. DId I fail?"

Fary: "Yes, you did"

Designer: "Fary, I already know you hate it"

Fary: "Absolutely right. Its so ugly"

OMG, this woman is too much! Give her a spinoff! laugh.png

Fary: "Are you going to show yourself in hte magazine with that ugly furniture?"

"I could never let you decorate my house bc you have thirft shop tast. THRIFT SHOPPPP" LOL

• Members

You're missing three major words: IN YOUR OPINION.

Because I agree with VirginiaHamilton. I don't miss Kirsten at all. I wasn't entertained with Kirsten being bored with the Farah drama... I was bored with Kirsten being bored with the Farah drama. I was bored watching Kirsten be the sensible, "tell it like it is" gal pal to Kelly's tired non-relationship drama. I was bored watching Kirsten break down over Austin leaving. He was going to goddamn flight school... not being sent to the Los Angeles County Corrections Facility.

Nevertheless... this whole thing was disappointing. I was expecting DIRTY soap. Trashy, bitchy melodrama. Not "Let's watch Kelly in a cooking class... Followed by Nadia singing the national anthem... intermixed with Farah and her gay pursing their duck lips for an hour." The last two weeks, I turned it off at 11:30.

• Members

She was a good counterbalance to Farah Fath. The rivalry was lame but it made FF a "villian" and those are needed on reality shows. With KS, now all of FF's scenes are focused on whining about a baby and JPL not wanting to marry her. I at least found some entertainment value in the bitchiness and KS paying her no mind. KS making FF act crazy made for some funny moments

Archived