Ringer: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since Amber Benson was a guest star, I wasn't surprised that they brought back Gemma and then killed her. Twisted, but I saw that as some weird ironic sign. This isn't to say that I thought the way it was done wasn't cruel, but just one of those things.

• Members

Amber Benson doesn't play Gemma. You mean Tara Summers? I expected her to be written off/killed but the way it went down...absolutely uncalled for. I was as appalled as SoapBoy and my mom was as well.

Precisely. Should've just kept her dead. Reeks of desperate writing. Plot twist, plot twist, plot twist! With no value or payoff! It was nice to see Tara one last time but seriously...should've just killed her when we thought she died the first time. Or the second.

• Members

I really liked Tara Summers. I thought she was damn good in the role. She played such a great bitch. There was no need to kill Gemma 3 times. Her final comeback was really very haunting. Such a glimmer of hope. Tara playedit very well. You could reall feel Gemma's desperation. There was just no reason to end it the way they did. Unecessary.

:(

• Members

LMAO! They killed Jemma like 3 times since this show started. Hopefully this time is FINAL with no more fakeouts

Yes! I also thought she pulled a Taylor there. Speaking of deja vu. Anyone else think that Charlie was channeling his inner Ritchie Novak this episode?

I think she's lying for revenge but I love this development in the story.

Bridget telling Andrew she loves him wub.png

at this point, its almost coming across as if they are trolling her fans. She'll probably be back next week only to get hit by a bus

• Members

Plot twists, plot twists, plot twists! Was it pointless to bring Gemma back only to kill her for good? Yes. But we had that hope that she would make it out and the truth would be revealed. False hope? Yes. But what a fun ride! I love this show, and I'll definitely be tuning in again come January.

I don't think Juliet was raped, which unfortunately backtracks the progress that was made with the character, but who knows? I could be wrong.

• Members

If Juliet is lying about being raped, that doesn't backtrack the character at all in my eyes. Lying about being raped is one of the worst things you can do, because real victims face doubt over their allegations all the time. So if she is lying she is being a terrible person... I really hope that she is lying.

Juliet's potential is to be the next Alicia Silverstone in Crush. I don't want her to be good. I'm very intrigued by this development and I love that they left it ambiguous.

This show has really progressed and gotten really good. I was wrong to compare it to Melrose Place season 1.

Archived