Ringer: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

This, Gossip Girl, Heart Of Dixie, Nikita and 90210 are all being said to be in risk for cancellation this year. The CW is thinking about producing 3-4 new pilots to launch in the Fall and they want to clear up some space on their schedule.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, did NOT see that Juliet twist coming. That defiently shocked me. I had a feeling she could be lying but to be in league with Tessa AND the teacher to scam Andrew out of millions? Wow.

I hate that the previews spoiled the showdown between

next episode. Would have loved for that one to be a shocker

• Members

I don't necessarily think that is a current "showdown" but rather a flashback. Because they were at the cemetery, so I was thinking maybe one of them was flashing back to the funeral of that little boy....Or maybe they both went to visit his grave, and it is present....I don't effing know!

Juliette is a !@#$%^&*]! OH MY GOD.

• Members

Oh sh-t the twists keep rolling! Juliet's mother put her up to lying. I have to say the mama is a good actress bc I bought her drunken act and contempt towards Juliet during that ordeal. Did not see her being in on it. And now mama is sexing up the teacher? Scandalous!

And within the first minute we find out Siobhan is having twins. I bet Andrew and Henry are fathers to one kid

• Members

I so see a "two dads" as well. While I admit all these twists with the mom were ones I completely saw coming, I still really love this show. I keep reading on other forums people saying it's getting too over the top--and I wonder what show they were ever watching. It's completely ridiculous but in its own way actually seems to have a clear road map--and that's the point. You don't watch it for brilliant drama. Since there's no way it'll get a second season I hope it does go to some conclusion (surely the writers saw the writing on the wall and wrote some sort of wrap up)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, did not see the mother being the one trying to kill Siobhan. Why would she do it? I can understand now with Siobhan and Andrew happy and Juliet being super close with her, but 7 months ago? Siobhan and Andrew were miserable and Juliet hated her. She wasnt a threat. Revenge for her marriage endign doesnt make sense as this comes 6-7 years after the fact

• Members

I don't think Catherine was behind the hits. She just stole the phone and dialed the numbers on it to get dirt on Shivette. That's what I think anyway. They've exhausted nearly every character though so I'm not sure who COULD be behind the hits at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG, season finale was so good! I hope this gets picked up bc I am pumped for next season

Am I the only one that was left cold with SMG's performance when she told Andrew the truth? So much build up for that moment and it came across feeling flat.

• Members

I was also disappointed by the way they revealed the big secret to Andrew and Juliet. They broke the roles of Soap Opera Revelations 101: We need to SEE the reactions of the characters being told the truth AS the truth is being told to them! For them to skip a few beats and pick up after the entire truth has been revealed to Andrew was a major let-down.

I was also a bit disappointed that Bridget realized her sister is alive by seeing a security camera's footage. Kind of a ho-hum reveal.

Oh, well. Overall, I definitely enjoyed this show, especially the first half of the season. I'm hoping they'll get picked up for season 2 so they can continue with their plans, now that they've worked out the kinks.

• Members

I wasnt sure how they'd handle a season 2 but they definetly set things up well for it. For one Bridget needs to find Siobhan now that she knows she's alive. That may not be too hard considering Siobhan is broke and wants her old live back, aka the money. Andrew will want nothing to do with her but she has the trump card in that she has his two twins. I can see them reuniting for the babies and we will get a classic triangle bc Andrew loves Bridget but he cant trust her. Also will charges be filed against Bridget for her fraud and deception? What if she and Henry wound up together as they try to take Siobhan down? I hope the show gets picked up bc Iminterested in seeing how they proceed

Edited to add: Whoops, this might affect things.SMG just announced her pregnancy today and she's due to give birth in the fall. Playing 2 characters, they cant write around her pregnancy at least not for too long. I wonder if this show will go on hiatus with the possibility to come back as a midseason replacement for 2013, possibly shorten season of 13 episodes

http://abc.soapsinde...on-the-way.html

Archived