Ringer: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HOLY SHITT! I did not expect that ending. I totally called that Charlie was working with Siobhan but that was a bit...much!!! DAMN! I'm really sad, because this means that Gemma is for SURE dead. I was kind of hoping she was being held somewhere, and would come back. Loved her.

• Members

That was one of the most insane endings ever. I did NOT see that coming. I still am unsure about whether or not Gemma will come back. It could do wonders for Henry's character development no matter what happens.

And did anyone else catch that Bridget is gonna be pregnant with Malcolm's kid? CRAY CRAY SHIOT!

• Members

This girl playing Juliet is SO good. I really hope they start giving her amazing material. "You owe me bitch. Like 10 million dollars." I love her. I want her to COMPLETELY rebel and go apeshit -- either completely lose it with the drugs or [!@#$%^&*] her teacher -- or both! I'm ready for her to go wild.

I'm still watching this show because it does have potential but it's like Melrose Place season 1 -- they haven't found their way. They're not epic yet. With some very small changes this could be THE water cooler show though.

• Members

You gotta wonder....how "bad" was Bridget to get labeled the bad twin? It seems like Siobahn is a commandment wrecking machine.

Crazy how much chemistry SMG has with all of her male co-stars. Although I won't miss Gemma, this show needs another female lead just to give the show other options in the storyline.

• Members

Man I wish the twist with Ritchie (I dont know his name so Im calling him that...lol) wasnt revealed speculated. It would have been that much more shocking for me.

I loved that line! I hated her at first but she's not so bad when she's not being a stuck up biyatch

I dont think this is like MP season 1 bc unlike MP, this isnt boring. There is plenty of twists and excitement to keep me coming back every week and MP didnt get that till season 2

I thought she slept with Andrew a few episodes ago

• Members

So is Bridget pregnant or not? If yes, who is the father? Malcolm or Andrew? I am rooting for Andrew. However, Malcolm is a serious hottie. I am in love both Andrew and Malcolm.

Good to see Billy Miller getting some prime time work. I don't know why he went back to Y&R.

• Members

I'm just speculating, but I do think Bridget is pregnant. In the preview we see that Henry is taking to her and it's not a fight. So, either Henry sees what he expects to on that sonogram or Bridget has convinced him that she had a miscarriage. At this point, I think she is far enough along that she couldn't get away with faking a miscarriage, but hey, I'm not a doctor so, I really don't know. I'm also not really sure how much time has gone by since we found out Shiv was a month along.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, was not expecting Justin B's character to find out the truth by running into Bridget in NY. I thought maybe he'd see a picture of her, but not actually interact with her. When the episode began and Andrew's partner said she just came from business in Europe, I thought we would be seeing her in a future episode spoting Siobhan in Europe. I guess that could still happen,

Archived