Ringer: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thoughts on Episode 3:

The show is really getting there, but something needs to click, to fall in place. But I'm still going to continue to watch.

I love how they take their time with scenes and seem to have planned this out pretty well.

Andrew was so hot in this episode lol. Have to say, I liked it when he got angry. whistling.jpg

Poor Malcolm. Wasn't he addicted to alcohol? I wonder if he was injected with champagne lol

Poor bitch killer Siobhan, discovering she's pregnant.

• Members

No, while Brit met Malcom in an NA meeting--which includes alcoholics but drug addicts too (which I assume she would). They've called Malcolm a couple of times an ex junkie, so I'm pretty sure it was heroin or something similar.

I agree, it was great but there is something that needs to fall into place. Still, the momentum hasn't dropped, which says something. I'm wondering how Justin's character being connected to Andrew's firm is all played out--if Shiv targeted him simply to get some of her money back, or more...

• Members

Yes, when he was ranting on about his job--which obviously Shiv wanted him to, he said he did foreign finances or somethign for a group that was connected to (God I'm bad with names) to Martin/Charles. To accentuate this point the next scene (I believe) with Brit looking in the alley for the fashion house, had a close up of the address Andrew wrote on one of his business cards which had in bold letters "Martin/Charles".

• Members

I actually think Henry is interesting. He's not 100% bad, and it seemed like him and SHiv really loved each other. I suspect there's more of a reason why Shiv went cold on Andrew than her merely falling for another man--and I wonder if there's a reason Henry did with his wife. Maybe not, but I have my sispicions.

And yes, sorry, but it was pretty obvious that was Siobhan with Tyler (i think that was Justin's character's name). I see Billy Miller has a recurring role on the show too--SMG loves those soap actors.

Archived