Ringer: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Im all caught up now. Andrew and Bridgetwub.png She's falling for him and I love them together. He will definetly be pissed when he finds out the truth but I hope he comes to realize that he's fallen for Bridget as well and that he fell out of love with the woman Siobhan had become. I think Bridget may be the best new character of the fall season. She rocks. Oh and her dress was GORGEOUS! I absolutely loved it.

Third episode was the first that I didnt mind the FBI agent Machalan. I hated him prior to that but he wasnt too bad here.

I forgot that the real Siobhan was pregnant. Interesting way to bring it back. I think she genuinely had feelings for Henry and it wasnt merely a fling

On a shallow note, Jemma is not that cute.

Anyone else hate Andrew's partner? She's such a hater. I hope she gets killed off this season bc she irks me

• Members

Totally agree with all of this. I am LOVING the show. Sarah Michelle Gellar is great. She definitely chose the right show/character for her TV return. I

I think you're right about Siobhan though. It seems that she really loved Henry, and I think she may love him more than he loves/loved her.

As for Gemma...Yeah, she's not that attractive, but I love her. I really liked the actress, Tara Summers, when she was on Boston Legal as well.

She looks a little softer with her regular, blonde hair:

41125242.jpg

• Members

I was half-watching today's but it seemed really good, a lot of movement. Still hate Henry. As a fellow straight man, I hate sleazy pig characters. The archetype is just so overdone. Agreed that Gemma is not cute but she looks better as a blonde in the above picture.

Archived