OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

Then, Dorian, Nora, Renee, Roxy and Viki can be spun off into a new series, running their own business, w/ Nigel as their assistant and Brody as their sartorially challenged delivery man and errand boy.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because this is ABC and they like to kill kids? Plus, the only way Ron knows how to write someone out is in a strait jacket or a body bag. I don't know if EA wants out but I could see where he might. Again, the young actors on AMC seemed to know the end was near and decided to escape. I'd like to think at least one young actor on OLTL had some foresight and I've always liked EA.

• Members

EA strikes me as a smart kid who may have ambitions outside of the biz. I actually see him going to college unlike others and I could also see him going into producing a la JD Roth or JJ Abrams with the right connections. I think he's wise enough to see that he's not going to have one of those vapid CW careers unless he beefs up. I wish him the best as I think he's talented and didn't get the propping he actually deserved. I hope he's not a jerk IRL which would make me regret my compliments. :lol:

• Members

It's possible that they did what they did with Jessica Tuck, and decided the role should not be recast.

I can understand the impetus behind such a thought, but I can't cosign killing Matthew under virtually any circumstance.

• Members

If Matthew has managed to knock up Destiny then according to ABC logic that's not depressing. What could possibly be depressing about a teenage girl becoming pregnant by the boy she loses her virginity to? On ABC a women is only as valuable as her uterus and how hospitable it is to the sacred sperm of ABC's alpha dogs (See Blair, Tea, Jessica, Natalie or Kendall, Bianca, Carly). Getting pregnant by Matthew will finally make the colored girl worth something to the mainstream. What could possibly be depressing about that?

• Members

Of course, none of this was planned with cancellation in mind. Between this development and RH's return, though, it sure does seem like OLTL is working double-time to throw at us every last unspeakable horror before it goes off the air for good.

• Members

Hardly any shows these days shock me, but this has. I didn't believe it when I first read about it, but that photo cements it, and I can't believe they're actually killing off Matthew! I don't see what the point of it all is, or what story it will so desperately create that just had to be told with Matthew dying. It's misery for miseries sake, and that's the worst kind of misery to ever write.

Archived