OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that only applies now bc its Matthew. People have been screaming for the deaths of other characters before this spoiiler broke out. (ex. Nate for one). And no I didnt say Matthew deserves death. He does deserve to get his ass kicked and this punch has been something he's been begging for for months. He should have had his ass kicked a long time ago. Unfortunately for him, he's gonna pay in the worst way for his actions

• Members

Let's be fair here, Cheap21 - after all, when Todd punched Tea out and knocked her unconscious she didn't get brain damage and die; why wish that upon either Matthew or Old Face Nate's girlfriend, Danielle?

I do find it curious that the mag hasn't said yet that Matthew is definitely braindead and/or the donor. Unlike others, I don't think OLTL hates EA or Matthew; I think for all their faults they love the actor. I think it's a confluence of extremely bad judgment on their part, along with perhaps EA's potential voluntary exit, plus a mandate to prop the Fords and backburn Matthew that led us to this point over the last year or so since Matthew was first shut out. If not for the Todds storyline and the fact that the show is cancelled, this plus Marty plus the Tessica crap would be more than enough to make me walk out again as I did during the Dena Higley era.

Of course, I think they love Susan Haskell too and look what's happened to Marty. Good drama for the actor, terrible ruination of a character.

• Members

This a big WTF moment.

This has Jean PIssy written all over it.

ATWT did the same story with Reid and Chris Hughes...UGH!!

2 faliures for OLTL

Someone at OLTL must really be pissed. They are only doing this for shock value and to garner ratings.

Archived