OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nate is the victim in all of this. We will hear Danielle shriek this to everyone and ultimately, Bo and Nora will forgive him, and even help pay for his Botox injections.

The show spent so much time last year demonizing Matthew for Nate's sake, a lot of viewers will probably be happy Matthew's dead. If there's anything soaps of today succeed at it's making fans hate characters.

• Members

thank god this show is ending bc this would have been a horrible longterm decision.

she doesnt need one, especially with the heavy drama between the two Todds story. The show already seems to be moving her away from Nate. With any luck he will be gone by sometime this summer

• Members

She will always have to have a boyfriend - what other purpose does a girl or woman have in life on this show (or any soap)?

If this Baz is coming in I guess he will replace Nate, but I will be surprised if any Fords go - OLTL seems to adore them.

I'd forgotten about that. Tuc won't do serious scenes so I guess they will have David yuk it up to show us what pain he is in.

• Members

I am extremely disappointed by this as Matthew is my favorite youth character/the show's strongest youth actor (at least he got a prenom though tainted by the fact that Ford inexplicably got one too, but I digress). But how [!@#$%^&*] typical of this shallow ass show. I really enjoyed the show today and this just pricks the balloon.

I think it was Scotty who posted this spoiler scene weeks ago when we assumed it was Shane. The scene said the boy would never be the same and we assumed a Jason Morgan-type thing. I hope he doesn't actually die (though he most likely will) and frankly I'd rather Clint go than take the kid's heart.

Nate didn't even like or KNOW his father and his punk ass is gonna snuff my dude Matthew in the dome?? I hope lawyer Nora has his ass locked up for 2nd degree murder, cases like these have been kind of hot button in the past few years.

And with Matthew gone, Destiny fades into further obscurity. Dead Matthew, stupid Joey, insta-Buke Rex, the Fords live on... Good riddance.

• Members

Considering the show is cancelled and ending it really wont matter. The Todd stuff is enough drama to keep her busy without needing to focus on a side romance

what makes you think he will fight Matthew on Eddie's behalf. Matthew stood by and nearly let him go to prison for a murder he commited. I would say that warrants a punch and Matthew really does deserve it, especially for the way he treated Nate following the shooting. Thats just a non-biased opinion on the situation. Id be heated myself if I were in Nate's position.

Nora locking Nate up for murder is completely laughable considering she's been sitting on the fact that Matthew murdered a man for nearly a month and has said NOTHING about it. She tried to make sure her other child, Rachel got a free pass as well.

• Members

This is painful.

At least now we know: If you're relentlessly bullied, you might end up brain dead--but, hey, you might get the chance to give your heart to someone else and, EVEN BETTER, your bully will see the error of his ways and turn good just in time for the end of the show you're in!

• Members

If anything I think the show being canceled might make this even more important. The only way you don't get a man on this show is if you're unworthy, and Danielle is one of the show's pets, the child of one of RC's most favorite couples.

Archived