OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

if thats the case then where is Nate and Dani's romance? That has been such a nonfactor and thrown on the backburner months ago. The only thing they've had to do all year was that 2 weeks where she was trying to have sex and ran away. The show doesnt seem to give a damn about them as a couple, especially since it looks like they are moving him into Deanna's sphere with he and Danielle barely connecting

How is Matthew being relentlessly bullied?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like Who Killed Eddie?

Only about three characters would even be upset Matthew died.

It took up a lot of airtime last year and early this year. If a new boyfriend was coming in for Danielle that would explain why they aren't seen as much.

• Members

yeah last year. Again they havent had much to do at all this year as a couple except the 2 weeks where she was trying to have sex. As of the end of the April episode counts, Nate had 21 episodes out of a total of 84. His airtime has decreased dramatically since last year. The most he's been on is 8 days in January and since its been more like 6, 4 and 3. There doesnt seem to be a whole lot of investment in his character anymore

• Members

This is OLTL, hypropcrisy is the name of the game. :lol: Sure Matt deserves a punch for that but he deserves the ultimate justice for being a legacy character played by a decent actor who got thrown under the bus for that tribe of randos FV and RC have forced down our throats.

• Members

That's why I said they may be bringing someone new in for her. Either way I don't think it means Danielle's love life will be less of a priority - all the stuff with the Todds just took center stage, similar to how her story had less airtime early last year because they were starting up the stuff where Eli faked Tea's death.

I will be surprised if Nate actually goes, although I hope he does. OLTL banked so much on that awful family.

• Members

Seriously, I will never understand RC and FV's thought processes; from the bad actors that they hire and feature to the few good actors that they hire, only to sideline and fire them to the poorly written stories. They are the combination from hell. I don't blame them for OLTL's cancellation, but they damn sure didn't improve the quality of the show. FV's only redeeming characteristic is his good taste in music.

• Members

It's a mandate that goes back a long way. I would say ever since JFP killed off Drew. Then Frons arriving 3-4 years later just sped it up.

Frons hates core families - he hates any family. And RC and FV only seem to write for harems, not families.

• Members

Admittedly I don't watch and I know that'll piss off some folks but can someone tell me, has Destiny (or any of the Evans) had any real presence on the show in the last year? Anything that would warrant having this show go off the air with making her a teenage mother and the last hope for the next generation of Bukes/Hannen/Gannons instead of say Rachel?

Archived