OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

So, Carlivati & Co. are gonna take a dump on what little is left of the show that they've butchered beyond recognition before it goes off the air by killing off Bo Buchanan's last remaining child? And in a way that is nothing but yet another lame rip-off of General Hospital's Maxie-BJ story?! Not to mention the fact that it will involve the f**king Fords and they'll probably be painted as saints while Matthew is blamed for his own murder. And they expect us watch this AND the Tess/Bess/Wes clusterfu**-from-hell?!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That probably won't happen, until the last possible minute before OLTL ends. All of these recycled plots just frustrates me.

I mean, on Y&R, Victor received Colleen's heart, after she was murdered by crazy-ass Patty and he's still a manipulative jerk.

• Members

It's possible. But if it's also true, then why kill off his character?

Of course, this is presuming the decision was made before Frons flipped the switch. If it were, though, then it seems foolish to kill off Bo's only, living child rather than ship him off to London, say, then bring him back, recast or not, as story dictates...

Of course, OLTL is finished, so... *shrug*

• Members

I hope Brody flashes back to the war and takes out of a lot of people. And by "a lot," I mean everyone except Dorian, Nigel, Nora, Roxy and Viki.

Then, I want Dorian to appoint Brody the new police commissioner.

Archived