OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

I sure hated it too since Reid was one of my favorite characters on the show and Chris was just blah.

I just got home from work. It was a long day but thanks for the news!! This makes me so happy!:D I'll be watching and taping Eric's new show!!

I'm so sick of writers recycling the same [!@#$%^&*] storyline. No wonder soaps are all but gone.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If what is about to happen this is going to be the hardest thing for Bo and Nora to have to deal with. If Matthew does die and his heart is given to Clint I hope Clint starts to feel some guilt about what he did to Matthew, Nora and Bo.

• Members

So Clint and Viki's donor hearts will live happily ever after, Jessica's borrowed lobe of liver visiting on weekends... what the [!@#$%^&*] is up with the soaps' obsession with organ swapping? Frankly, if I was in the soap game, all hearts would be off limits after B.J. Done and done. Let's switch it up and do corneas or something, or that old '80s standby, the kidney. I'm mad that Matthew's dying and this heart thing is not poignant. It is infuriating.

I will say this though... at least his heart is not going to a Ford.

• Members

I thought i saw a script some time ago about a boy who had a head injury and got worse because his father gave him aspirin and caused bleeding in the brain. The boy had to be hospitalized, and the head injury ended up making him radically different than how he used to be.

Everyone assumed it was Shane or Jack, but maybe they changed it around and made it Matthew. Kind of like the Jason storyline from GH.

• Members

When Todd was beaten up after he raped Marty again, the show implied he was the true victim. When Ford was beaten up after he raped Jessica, it was the same.

I guess if Matthew had raped someone OLTL would be more sympathetic.

• Members

Exactly! Why does this show love these Ford brothers? Enough already..

I know that HBS and RSW will be amazing throughout this storyline, but there is NO NEED to kill off Matthew. It should be the opposite, one of the Fords should be on life support. This sucks.

• Members

Considering they did this without knowing the show was canceled I find this even more sick. Eddie Alderson is without a doubt the most talented teen on the show. He should be elevated and propped, especially being a legacy character, not killed off. I will never understand how he doesn't have a steady love interest and endless stories like his sister. It's terrible if this is true. This is why I can't get behind people who go on and on about how great OLTL is. It's always been a strong favorite of mine, but the show has always been so hit or miss, especially with Ron Carlivati. It's far from as great as everybody says. He had so many failures.

Archived