OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

Aside from a few token appearances, Destiny is rarely around, and her entire family is gone, aside from a handful of appearances from Shaun. She has mostly been there as a prop in the bullying story, and for Dani.

She is supposedly going to be pregnant with Matthew's child.

Kelly is probably already giving her the number of a good boarding school.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

November sweeps - John dumps Kelly. Kelly, devastated, listens to a loop of "French Kissin in the USA", with flashbacks of John's tongue down her throat. She plows over Bo, Zane, and Kevin, and backs over Cord, Joey, and Clint. A devastated CJ returns to town and she has grief sex with him on the pile of coffins. A bonkers Melinda Cramer (played by Piper Laurie) wants to punish her sinful daughter, and makes the roof collapse. CJ shields Kelly and is killed in the debris.

Dorian does an end zone dance at all the Buchanan men biting the dust. Kelly gives birth to another son, who she names Le Le Beret in honor of her love of France. She waves goodbye, with a tear in her eye, as the wolves adopt him as their own.

• Members

We've barely gotten any fallout and resolution from the Chinatown/long-lost dead mother plot. I mean, they didn't even give this girl ONE tearful scene where they squirt eucalyptus in SE's eyes and Destiny visits the spot where her mom was dumped (literally).

• Members

This will be some good material for Hillary B. Smith and Robert S. Woods.

And I've heard that two of the Fords might be leaving and I'm sure that Nate will not be around much longing after offing a legacy character.

• Members

Ha. I called it on the first thread of this post. It is cliche, but I don't mind it at all. At least, it means that another Buchanan will exist out there in imaginary land after OLTL goes off the air.

• Members

This is so unnecessary. The show's end is dramatic enough. Really don't need to kill off well-liked characters months before the show's end.

Cole's in jail, Markko and Lang are gone, Marty's crazy ass will end up in St. Anne's, Mathew dies, Echo and Charlie are gone and what's the end game?

Starr and James? Nat and John? Aubrey, Cutter, Joey, Ford? Lameassness.

Archived