OLTL: Matthew/Bo/Nora spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has been building up for over a year. The show has, for many years, hated the Buchanans, resented them, and happily killed them off at every turn.

This story failed badly on ATWT and failed badly on GH. It's not any type of dramatic irony or brilliant pathos because it's so predictable and hollow.

Worst of all is that the show probably feels Bo didn't need Matthew anyway, since he has Rex.

As much as that story got on my nerves sometimes I am very glad that GL's manipulative tear-jerking story with Alan and Phillip at least had a different type of twist.

• Members

I hadn't thought of that.

At this point, they might as well go ahead. Bo has enabled that loser at every turn. Clint is better off without the shaved chia pet.

So what will the excuse be for not involving Rachel in any of this? Or will there even be an excuse? I guess ABC may feel they already reached their black quota with Destiny's involvement.

• Members

So how much time do you think will be spent on Nathesulah's "pain" compared to anything with Matthew?

I would guess 60% on the geezer, 20% on JPL looking bored as hell and openly tanking scenes because they don't directly involve him, and 20% of Bo/Nora/Clint/Viki/InvisibleRachel.

Hank might send a dustball from the Buchanan wing he was apparently locked up in a few years ago.

• Members

I just knew they would have somehting bad happen to Matthew soon after Eddie's murder, just didn't think it would be that horrible. :( Nate definitely deserves long jail time for this. :angry:

Archived