AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What kills me more than giving LB credit for everything since the year started, is this idea that people "know" what she's going to write. Or that because LB and AN are at the helm, it means Rylee won't happen. Um, BOTH women have written some Rylee. Not to mention that between them, they've pretty much dabbled in each couple/ex-couple/potential couple on the canvas. LOL If they had more time, we could literally see ANYTHING. But since they don't, we'll likely see who the endgames are fairly soon after they start.

• Members

Focus Group Questionnaire

-Would you like to see more movie stars on your soap or your favorite soap stars appearing in primetime?

Check one:

Yes✓ No Indifferent

Additional Comments:

Sure, that could be fun. :)

BITCHES IS BEGGIN' FOR IT!!!

• Members

^Nah, the common belief elsewhere is that this Madison thing is going to blow them apart, and they may not reunite. LMFAO Personally, I absolutely believe Rylee is more guaranteed an end then Jack and Erica even. ;)

• Members

"I need money, but I don't feel like doing the work needed to produce a good television show, so just watch it anyway and stop making fun of us. Please? It hurts my feelings."

"Pleeeease stop pickin' on me. Pleeeease? You gotta understand, you keep picking on us, and the unions keep pickin' on us, and...*sigh* it's all just too much for a lady to bear!"

Lies. LIES. Call me crazy all you want. This is a LIE!

And then they did not do anything else.

If this is Goutman, he needs to STFU.

Archived