AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll be honest, I love this kind of melodrama and I do want the soaps saved, plus, it's a gorgeous day so it would have been nice to be out. If the drive into LA wasn't such a nightmare, I would have a least made it 16. :lol: I braved that traffic for Susan Lucci...and even she was pushing it.

• Members

I haven't commented since the announcement was made that ABC was canceling AMC and OLTL. I am truly devastated that we are losing more soaps. What makes this even more painful is AMC and OLTL didn't deserve to be canceled. All the information that has come to light how ABC has been so mismanaged by Brian Frons only angers me more. I thought Susan Lee was the devil in disguise when she was the head of NBC daytime but Brian Frons truly has her beat. Since he arrived at ABC he has canceled Port Charles, All My Children and One Life to Live. SoapNet has also been run into the ground under his watch. This is unacceptable to me. I read through this thread everyday and it sickens me more and more. I am no longer going to watch ABC daytime and I will turn all of my soap viewing to Bold & Beautiful, a show I have watched from the beginning. If and when that one goes that will be when my soap viewing ceases. This is truly a sad time for television and viewers of the soaps.

• Members

HA! That pathetic "protest" will be nothing like my ''Super Triple-Slap Hair Toss Erica Kane Mega Bitch Protest''. We're gonna make international news, y'all.

Some people still haven't chosen their looks, though.

reallyhateskateonlost, I suggest you go as Erica's nun on the run look.

Archived