AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sleeping with Sonny didn't 'damage' Alexis. What Guza chose to do to Alexis when he took over a few weeks after Sonny and Alexis slept together? THAT was damage. Guza was a vindictive SOB from day one.

I was one of the few who really liked McT's version of GH, especially compared to the misogynistic cesspool it turned into when Pratt & Guza took over.

I think the only people who begged for stars were Brian Frons and (maybe) Bob Guza - and they wanted them so they could feed their inferiority complex.

• Members

Thanks. I actually liked GH at that time (sans Stavros), it brought me SKye and Jax :wub:

I thought Alexis and Sonny sleeping together was right on point and didnt destroy her character, what Guza did afterwards with the Brenda return, destroyed her and a lot of other characters imo :mad:

Guest dc cubs

ATWT had the most time as they were canceled on December 8th. I don't know how long they were filming ahead. GL was canceled on April 1st but they already had about 6 weeks of filming in the can. Both shows ended in mid-September. So GL only had about 4 months to wrap up. If ATWT was filming at the same pace of GL, they had approximately 7.5 months to wrap

Archived