AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If more time had been spent on constructive criticism and less on talking about how amazing the show was and how awful AMC was, then perhaps the show might have taken some of this onboard.

The photo being of Todd and Tea doesn't exactly showcase why OLTL deserved to live.

• Members

Glad he got that out of his system. Maybe now he can stop whining about it so much.

What does it matter anyway? They were both targeted for cancellation. OLTL's just happened a bit sooner than most people thought. Unfortunate, yes. Absolutely criminal? GMAFB.

• Members

You know what? I'm taking my damn shirt off and we gon' fight like men damn it.

FALSE

Matter of opinion? Sure. But stop using your opinions to justify your psychotic rants.

GET THE F!CK OUT.

Newsflash, Jamey. Saying "yes, yes, we know the Rapemance was awful, we know Rex/Gigi suck, etc" does NOT mean you can ignore all of that nonsense when trying to pimp your favorite show.

"...brazen, topical stories, mixed in with campy, soapy fun."

I can't even with this idiot.

Which one was the rapemance? Brazen, topical? Campy or soapy? WTF is topical in Llanview anyway? I KNOW he ain't talking about this ridiculous ass bullying story. Yeah, it's topical, all right, but it's also been shoddily put together, has been terribly rushed, and suffers from terrible acting from three of the main players. I can't praise that sh!t. Give me something else. Oh, I guess Deanna and James is topical. Oh wait, no no no, using DID as a comedic plot point is topical. Oh wait, nope nope nope, devoting an entire summer to two boring ass actors playing the same damn character is topical and soapy.

The Fords? I guess they're the brazen part. I think the whole damn thing is brazen. Someone at ABC and/or OLTL, someone who may or may not be named Frank or Ron brazenly puts these sh!trocious characters on the show, and they brazenly strut around with their dumb expressions and naked chests, and people like you, Jamey, brazenly defend that sh!t. I guess that's brazen.

Keep that sh!t, I don't want it.

BUT YOU ARE NOT SAD ABOUT THE FATE OF ALL MY CHILDREN. OMFG. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

The lying as GOT TO STOP, Jamey. FOR REAL, home girl!

Don't you realize it, you idiot? They canceled the show because they want MORE. MONEY.

Just face it, Jamey, they canceled your favorite show. Stop blaming mine. Just tape as many Ford fiestas as you can before January and load 'em up in your spank bank.

Ol' basic ass.

• Members

I can see where the bullying story might be seen as topical, but I don't think that is worthy of praise when other stories, like the repeated attempts to make sexual abuse seem hot, go on and on.

I also think that if some fans had rang an alarm more over how awful Farah and JPL were when they got big material in 2008, the "Morasco Fiasco" might not have become so prominent. Instead it was hype and more hype (I think Gigi/Rex got best new couple of the year at DC, or one of the best) until Stacey.

Archived