AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have accepted it. Of course I was upset. But, shows get cancelled all the time. Lots of shows that I have

loved, daytime and primetime have gone by the way of the axe. And, no, I'm not boycotting ABC. I just watched

Dancing with the Stars and will continue to enjoy it as I have for every season.

• Members

Anne can kick rocks. How long has she been on top at ABC? How long have the soaps' ratings been in free fall? And not once did she think to look at the situation because she's been just so busy with other things (if she cared about the integrity of soaps, daytime would have been one of those things she was busy with, no?)? Keep that sh!t, I don't want it.

• Members

"That being said, being one of the very few women in my field of work as a clinical as well as comedy stage hypnotist and motivator..."

:lol: I love it when people sound like they're straight out of a Christopher Guest movie.

• Members

Ehh, Zucker had no clue how to run NBC/Universal, but he does know television news and Couric very well. I mean, I think he was awful as President of NBC/Universal and made programming mistakes that the network still hasn't recovered from (Joey, all those dumb variations of Law & Order, letting Silverman run rampant - actually hiring Silverman period, not having really good shows in place when Friends/ER/Frasier were in their last seasons) but frankly The Today show, while it is still the number one morning news program, has never gotten ratings higher than they did when he was the executive producer.

• Members

When you couple that bright natural FL light that's streaming in with hateful overhead fluorescents it's not a flattering combo. Then you've got news bulbs on top of that. Not her usual pink lightbulbs and white Chinese paper lanterns.

• Members

:lol:

Jamey_Giddens Jamey_Giddens

ABC called the POLICE on the protesters at One Life to Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xanderdash Xanderdash

by Jamey_Giddens

We've been asked to relocate! @dcconfidential http://plixi.com/p/96149022

Xanderdash Xanderdash

by Jamey_Giddens

The rally has petered a bit! But the POLICE is out her talking to the ABC peeps. LoL. http://plixi.com/p/96148276

Archived